The luxury vacation rentals in Scottsdale are some of the most luxurious and comfortable places to stay, so you’ll want to make sure you take advantage of all the attractions in the area as well! Whether it’s a day at the spa, shopping for unique finds, or marveling at breathtaking views, there’s something for everyone when visiting Scottsdale luxury vacation rentals. Take a dip in one of Scottsdale’s pools, including The Phoenician Resort which boasts two spectacular pools with slides and lazy rivers. Or hop on over to the Wet ‘n’ Wild Phoenix Water Park where you can enjoy thrilling slides and wave pools.
Shopaholics will love browsing through luxury outlets such as Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall or taking an Old Town Scottsdale shopping tour. Those looking for something unique can take a guided walking tour at the Desert Botanical Garden and explore its many desert plant species or head over to the Taliesin West, a beautiful Frank Lloyd Wright-designed estate. No matter what type of luxury vacation rentals you find in Scottsdale, you’re sure to have an incredible visit!
From luxury shopping experiences to outdoor activities and more, Scottsdale luxury vacation rentals offer an abundance of attractions for visitors of all ages. Here are some of the best attractions to explore while in Scottsdale:
- Shop at Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall – With luxury stores such as Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, and Saks Fifth Avenue, shoppers will find all their luxury favorites here. Plus, with plenty of dining options available inside the mall, you can make a day out of your shopping trips!
- Take in the breathtaking views from Camelback Mountain – With spectacular views of the Valley below, this iconic mountain attracts hikers of all levels – so grab your hiking gear and experience this incredible journey for yourself.
Camelback Mountain is an iconic natural landmark in Scottsdale, and a must-visit while staying at luxury vacation rentals. Located in the heart of the city, it offers some of the best views of the Valley below. The mountain is made up of two distinct peaks: Echo Canyon and Cholla Trail. Echo Canyon is considered one of the most difficult trails on Camelback Mountain and stretches for 1.2 miles, boasting a 300-foot elevation gain along with several steep switchbacks. If you’re looking for a more leisurely hike, Cholla Trail is a great option as it’s half a mile long with minimal elevation gain and provides stunning views from its summit. No matter which trail you choose, make sure to bring plenty of water and snacks for your journey!
For those who want to take their experience to the next level, Camelback Mountain also offers guided sunrise and sunset hikes led by experienced guides from Desert Wolf Tours. These tours include an educational overview about the area’s flora, fauna, geology, Native American history, ancient ruins, and more – giving visitors a unique perspective about this incredible landscape. Finally if you’re feeling adventurous enough you can try rappelling down the mountainside or tackle one of the rock climbing routes that dot Camelback Mountain!
- Explore Taliesin West – This Frank Lloyd Wright-designed estate offers guided tours that will take visitors through this historic desert home – built into its own rock walls from the surrounding desert landscape. Be sure to bring your camera!
- Catch a show at Gammage Auditorium – This unique performing arts center has hosted countless Broadway musicals and theatrical performances over the years – and is perfect for those looking for a little culture during their luxury vacation rental stay in Scottsdale.
Over the years Gammage Auditorium has brought some of the biggest names in entertainment to Scottsdale luxury vacation rentals guests including Elton John, Diana Ross, Paul McCartney, Bob Dylan and many more – making it a must-see destination for music fans and theater goers alike!
- Get pampered at one of Scottsdale’s spas – From facial treatments and massages to wraps and more – luxury spas in Scottsdale offer guests an array of relaxing spa services perfect for a day (or night!) away from it all.
- Enjoy world-class cuisine at The Phoenician Resort – Indulge in signature dishes served with outstanding service at this five-star resort’s many luxurious restaurants. Plus, with breathtaking views of Camelback Mountain from their outdoor patio seating, it’s the perfect spot for a romantic evening out!
- Tour Old Town Scottsdale on foot – Learn about the city’s history as you wander through Downtown Scottsdale’s streets lined with shops, galleries and restaurants – each offering something different to explore!
- Visit the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park – Take an exciting ride on a miniature train or explore model train displays while marveling at beautiful gardens throughout this park – which also hosts special events throughout the year! With over 50 years of history, the park offers visitors incredible attractions, including a model railroad system, vintage carousel rides, playgrounds, and more! The park also features a historic railway line from the 1940s that has been refurbished with miniature trains to give guests a unique experience.
- Take a dip in one of Scottsdales pools – From luxury resorts like The Phoenician Resort (which provides two extraordinary pools) to Water Park slides and wave pools at Wet ‘n’ Wild Phoenix – you’ll find no shortage of poolside fun when visiting luxury vacation rentals in Scottsdale!
- Discover wildlife on jeep tours through Papago Park – From majestic saguaro cacti to local wildlife such as coyotes and bighorn sheep – travelers can hop aboard jeep tours through Papago Park to get up close and personal with nature without ever leaving town!
Scottsdale luxury vacation rentals offer something for everyone, from guided sunrise and sunset hikes up Camelback Mountain to luxury spas for a day of pampering. You can explore Frank Lloyd Wright’s estate at Taliesin West or catch a show at Gammage Auditorium. Enjoy world-class cuisine at The Phoenician Resort or take an exciting ride on the miniature train at McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park. Cool off in one of many pools around town or discover wildlife on jeep tours through Papago Park! With so much to do, it’s no wonder why Scottsdale luxury vacation rentals are such popular destinations for travelers seeking relaxation and adventure alike.
Leave a Reply